Organic Soapnuts - Living Naturally.
- Indian Soapnut Shells
- Natural laundry detergent
- 100% plastic free
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
Soapnuts have been used to wash clothes in India for centuries. They are 100% natural; The nuts are cracked open and dried. The contained saponins clean clothes.
Soapnuts are very gentle but also very effective at the same time.
The soapnut shells are available in a paper tube of 225g or in a cotton bag of 500g. Both sizes contain an unbleached cotton sack for the nuts (they are added to the laundry).
The sample size contains approx. 5 soapnuts in a cotton bag (these can be crushed, which in no way affects their effectiveness). The trial size is sufficient for 3-4 washes.
All sizes are 100% plastic-free and the packaging is recyclable / compostable / reusable.
Instructions for use (in English) are enclosed with every pack (except for the sample size).
For washing from 30 ° - 90 °, suitable for all textiles.
The soapnut shells are certified organic, the workers receive a fair wage and strict ethical production is observed. Living Naturally visits the production facility at regular intervals, thus ensuring that employees are treated correctly.
Soap nuts are a purely natural product; They can differ in size, shape and color. It may happen that some soapnut shells have not been cut in half, but this does not reduce their effectiveness.
Living Naturally. is a British family owned company. All of their products are vegan and are not tested on animals. They have years of experience with soapnuts and know exactly their many positive properties.
Naturally Living. maintains close contact with the producers and pays great attention to the fact that the production happens ethically and that the employees receive fair wages.
- Place 3-8 halves of the soap nut in the wash bag (depending on the amount of dirt and the amount of clothing). We recommend 4-6 soap nut halves for a normal wash cycle.
- Put the sachet with the nuts directly into the drum for washing.
- Wash as usual. Add some fragrance to the laundry if necessary.
- The soapnuts can be reused 3-4 times (they can also dry between washes).
- Once the soap nuts have been used up, they can simply be composted.
Soap nuts are not suitable for consumption.
100% organic Sapindus Mukorossi (soap nut) dry fruit peel