Ginger | Organic Essential Oil - Khaty's
- Certified organic
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Origin: India
- Free of silicones, mineral oil substances, genetic or nanotechnology
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Gentle extraction through 3-fold steam distillation of the shell
Essential oil "Ginger" in organic quality.
Strengthens the immune system through a large number of effective ingredients. Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Ginger is an herbaceous plant whose flowers are similar to those of the orchid. It is the root of this plant, the rhizome, that is interesting. Ginger, which comes from Asia, is known in China as a spice but also for its medicinal properties. It was also the most famous spice after pepper in the Middle Ages.
The essential oil of ginger is obtained by distilling crushed rhizomes.
The oil is suitable for internal and external use, for fragrancing rooms and as an additive for care products.
Please note the warnings and do not exceed the recommended quantities.
- Botanical name: Zingiber officinalis
- Parts of the plant: rhizome
- Extraction process: steam distillation
- Origin: India (lots B20120 and B20208)
- Culture: Organic
- Color: pale yellow
- Flash point: 65 ° C
- CoE number: 489n
Glass bottle (brown glass) with a plastic lid.
Khaty's is a Swiss company that works with small family businesses and cooperatives to produce essential oils according to organic quality. They also work with non-organic-certified businesses, as test seals are often a high cost, especially for small businesses. They include these products in their assortment after they have been checked by their experts and at the same time grant the producer an interest-free loan so that he can have his product officially certified if he so wishes. They also agree annual purchase quantities with the producers so that they have the financial means to renew their organic certificates independently every year.
Every year, Khaty's assesses the growing areas of the manufacturers: Among other things, the nature of the soil, the origin of the irrigation, the neighboring fields and the bio-diversity are checked.
All of their oils are vegan and not tested on animals.
- This essential oil is a cocktail made from sesquiterpenes. These are immunomodulatory (the immune system strengthening) effective ingredients that are not found in this large amount in many oils. They also have an anti-inflammatory effect
- Its main property is the aphrodisiac, invigorating, stimulating, warming, beneficial effect. It also relieves headaches. The odor intensity is strong.
- Aromatherapeutic use: It is used against arthritis, exhaustion, muscle pain, also against rheumatism and poor blood circulation, for sprains and strains. Good effect for sore throats, coughs and sinus infections, runny nose and mucus. Helps with loss of appetite, gas, diarrhea and colic, cramps, upset stomach, motion sickness and nausea. It is also used for colds, fevers, febrile colds, flu and infectious diseases. It helps with exhaustion, and also nervous exhaustion
Cineole 1.8 (eucalyptol) <5%
Alpha pinene <4%
Para cymene <4%
Citral (Geranial + Neral) <3%
6-methyl-5-hepten-2-one (MHO) <2%
Geranyl acetate <2%
Recommended dosage (according to the applicable European regulations):
- 1 to 2 drops per kg or per liter of food preparation
- Consult the specialist literature for use in aromatherapy!
- Photosensitizing Essential Oil:
Do not expose to the sun after use
- Wash hands before and after using essential oils
- Do not use in pregnant women during the first 3 months of pregnancy
- Breastfeeding women: Ask your doctor for advice
- Not to be used on babies and children under 7 years of age
- Keep the bottles of essential oil out of the reach of children
- Photosensitizing Essential Oil:
Store protected from light.