Stainless steel coffee filter - Zero Waste Club
- Made of 100% food-grade stainless steel
- 70% of the stainless steel is recycled
- Extra fine mesh filter
- Dishwasher safe
Coffee filter made of 100% food-grade stainless steel. The filter has a fine sieve, which filters even the smallest coffee parts.
Thanks to the large opening, it is easy to fill and the coffee has enough space to develop its full aroma.
Suitable for many cups, mugs, bottles & jugs. Also ideal for camping. Dishwasher safe.
9.5cm high, Ø sieve 12.5cm, max. Ø contact surface 10cm
Zero Waste Club plants a tree for every coffee filter sold.
The coffee filters are made in China under fair working conditions.
The packaging consists of a cardboard box made from recycled cardboard.
Zero Waste Club is a small British company run by two students who work closely with manufacturing companies abroad. The workers and the environment are very important to them. They are also very transparent and don't shy away from answering questions.
- Please wash it immediately after using it. Sometimes you can soak it in warm water to prevent getting clogging.
- Professional method: use special coffee machine cleaning powder to soak overnight, then rinse with water.
- Household method: Use baking soda or edible soda and warm water for one hour. Or soak in vinegar and lemonade for a few hours.
- Do not scrape with hard objects, it will damage the filter.