Period underwear «Feeling» - Taynie
- Made from bamboo viscose
- For moderate menstruation
- Free of silver and biocides
- For periods, slight bladder weakness, in the puerperium or during sports
Period underwear made of bamboo viscose. Thanks to the Bamboo-Kun naturally contained in the bamboo, the fabric has an antibacterial effect.
Use the period panties on insecure days, with medium periods, mild bladder weakness, in the puerperium or during sports.
Soft, silky feeling
Bamboo absorbs 3-4 times more moisture than cotton.
Free of silver ion, zinc pyrithione and biocides. Eco-certified TPU and spandex. High quality materials without plasticizers.
Composition (4-layer principle):
- Inner layer (skin contact): 100% bamboo viscose
- Middle layer: 95% cotton and 5% elastane
- Third layer: Moisture-proof yet breathable layer made of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) without plasticizers
- Outermost layer: 75% nylon and 25% elastane
Taynie is a German company that has years of experience in the manufacture of period underwear. They work without biocides and silver and have their products fairly manufactured in China under the most modern conditions. The development and final inspection takes place in Germany.
- Please wash before first use
- Once used, rinse briefly with cold water and simply wash directly or ideally in a mesh garment bag with normal laundry (max. 60 ° C).
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Change your Taynie after max. wear for 10-12 hours
The hip circumference is measured while standing and at the widest point. This is usually at the level of the pelvic bones.
- Size 34 / XS:
Hip circumference: 88cm - 91cm
- Size 36 / S:
Hip circumference: 92cm - 98cm
- Size 38 / M:
Hip circumference: 99cm - 104cm
- Size 40 / L:
Hip circumference: 105cm - 108cm
- Size 42 / XL:
Hip circumference: 109cm - 112cm
- Size 34 / XS: