Periodenslip «Paris» - Taynie
- With cotton
- For moderate menstruation
- Free of silver and biocides
- For periods, slight bladder weakness, during the puerperium or during sport
Period underwear with cotton.
Use the period panties on unsafe days, with medium-heavy periods, light bladder washing, in the puerperium or during sports.
Soft, silky feel
Free of silver ions, zinc pyrithione and biocides. Eco-certified TPU and elastane. High quality materials without plasticizers.
Composition (4-layer principle):
- Inner layer (skin contact): 100% cotton
- Middle layer: 100% cotton
- Third layer: Moisture-impermeable yet breathable layer made of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) without plasticizers
- Outermost layer: 90% nylon and 10% elastane
Taynie is a German company that has years of experience in the manufacture of period underwear. They do without biocides and silver and have their products fairly manufactured in China under the most modern conditions. The development and final inspection takes place in Germany.
- Please wash before first use
- Once used, rinse briefly with cold water and simply wash directly or ideally in a mesh garment bag with normal laundry (max. 60 ° C).
- Do not put in the dryer
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Change your Taynie after max. Wear for 10-12 hours
The hip circumference is measured while standing and at the widest point. This is usually at the level of the pelvic bones.
- Size 36:
Hip circumference: 92cm - 98cm
- Size 38:
Hip circumference: 99cm - 104cm
- Size 40:
Hip circumference: 105cm - 108cm
- Size 42:
Hip circumference: 109cm - 112cm
- Size 36: