Rose petal water, 100ml - bepure
- Rose hydrolat
- Suitable for all skin types
- Refines the skin texture
- Without additives and preservatives
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
Rose water or rose hydrolate is 100% pure steam-distilled and bio-certified flower water from the “Valley of the Roses” in Morocco.
Very gentle, moisturizes, has an anti-inflammatory effect in the event of irritation, soothes and strengthens sensitive skin and provides a more delicate complexion for large-pored skin.
The rose water is filled in high-quality violet glass in Winterthur. This means that it does not have to be protected from light.
bepure has a recycling program for all of its bottles. You can find all the information HERE .
The glasses have no further packaging.
ATTENTION: After opening, keep the rose water cool (ideally in the refrigerator).
bepure is a young Swiss company founded by Kathleen and Fabian. The two maintain close contact with the small production companies in Morocco. Their argan oil is produced by a small family company in Marrakech in a socially responsible manner and without animal testing. In doing so, they support the Berber women, who use centuries-old techniques to crack the argan tonsils. They pay attention to fair working conditions and remuneration. The oil is filled and packaged here in Switzerland (Winterthur).
Rose petal water (Rosa Damascena Flower Water)
1. Tonic (preparation for care): Wet the face, neck and décolleté in the morning and evening after cleaning and remove any remaining impurities with a cloth or rag.
2. Moisture: For more moisture, apply 2-3 splashes under facial oils or mix directly with facial oil to form an emulsion.
3. Refreshing spray: Wet the face directly in the morning, evening or, if necessary, all day to refine the pores and tighten the skin.
4. Masks: For mixing powder masks (eg PURE CLEAN FACE), soothes the skin.
5. Room spray: Used as a perfume or room spray, it cleans the atmosphere, relaxes the mood.
Can also be used as a bath additive, to fix makeup or as a shine spray for the hair.