Vegan wax wrap roll - Little Bee Fresh
- Vegan wax wraps; cut to size yourself
- Use them instead of cling film
- Made from organic cotton, vegetable wax, organic jojoba oil & tree resin
Use these beautifully colored wax wraps instead of plastic wrap and keep your food fresher longer. Simply warm it up with your hands, place it over the desired bowl, bottle or glass and press it on. You can also use it to form a small bag and wrap nuts or other snacks in it or pack cut fruit and vegetables. Or fold the cloth around a sandwich like wrapping paper.
Thanks to the tree resin, the wax wrap has a slight adhesive effect.
The vegan wax wraps are made in a factory on Lake Constance.
The organic cotton (GOTS) is printed in Germany, the plant wax comes from Germany, the tree resin comes from a factory in Austria and the organic jojoba oil comes from Israel.
If your wax wrap is no longer so beautiful, you can freshen it up with this repair wax .
32cm x 70cm
You can simply cut your wax wraps to the size you want.
Here are some suggestions:
- 1x approx. 32 × 35 cm piece for sandwiches and 4 small pieces for cut vegetables such as lemons, onions, cucumbers or
- 1x approx. 32 × 45 cm for smaller breads and 1x 32 × 25 for herbs or vegetables or
- 3x approx. 32 × 23 cm to cover elongated bowls, herbs and vegetables
The packaging is made of cardboard and is plastic-free.
Little Bee Fresh is a mother-daughter company from Germany. To be more precise, it is pretty much across from us on Lake Constance. They pay strict attention to pesticide-free raw materials. The wax wraps are made by hand with a lot of love.
- Wash the wax wrap after use with cold water and, if necessary, with a mild detergent
- Hang to dry