Laundry ball - Cora Ball
- Collects microplastics while washing clothes
- Simple application
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
With the Cora Ball you can easily collect the microplastics in your laundry. Simply add the laundry ball to your laundry and wash as usual.
The ball is made of 100% recycled plastic, which withstands the high strain of doing the laundry. So it does not itself produce microplastics. The plastic of the ball itself can also be recycled.
Made in the USA under fair conditions.
None, just a paper label.
Cora Ball is an American start-up. Rachael, the founder, attaches great importance to sustainability and the close cooperation between manufacturers, suppliers and dealers.
- Add the Cora Ball to your usual laundry
- Make sure not to wash delicate fabrics, lace, narrow ribbons or fringes. These get caught in the ball and can be damaged
- After washing, you can simply remove the lint from the ball and throw it in the trash. It usually takes a few washes before you can see anything. With each wash, the accumulation increases, so you don't need to clean the Cora Ball after every wash.